• Real time Experience Consultant for training with at least 10 yrs exp.
• Project Help.
• Resume Expert Service.
• Interview Guideline.
• Job Assistance.
• Online Sap Access During Training Program and thereafter.
• SAP Study Material
• SAP Training With Live Example
• SAP Training Material Support PPT s & PDF Documents
• SAP Practical After every Major Topics
• Weekend Batches (4 Hrs Daily)
• Weekdays batches (2 Hrs)
• Unlimited Practical Sessions.
Production planning - is one of the most demanding SAP modules, A Simple reason being, Most of the SAP Implementations are done in Product Based Companies. As the requirement is more and there are very few professionals Available in the Market for this module, Chances of Getting the Job is much easier when compared to other modules in SAP.
On completion of this course you will not only learn SAP PP, But also About the General production planning Strategy of Various Industries, Which makes the session much more interesting. We will teach you the ASAP methodology which is followed in all SAP Implementation Projects, A brief over view of other functional modules will also be given so that you will be more comfortable to answer the real time questions.
Who is eligible for this Course?
Any Fresh Engineering Graduate from Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautical etc.
Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautical etc.
With a Minimum of 1 Year Experience in Production Or Manufacturing Industry.
Any other Graduates with 1 -2 Years of Experience in Production or Manufacturing.
Production Planning Course Content
Plan to Produce Business Process Overview
Production Planning Master Data
• Material master configuration and use in production planning
• Bill of material (BOM) configuration and use in production planning
• Routings (task lists) configuration and use in production planning
• Work centre configuration and use in production planning
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Demand Management planning strategies and planned independent requirements
• Long-Term Planning
• Sales and operation planning
Material Requirement Planning
• Master Production Scheduling procedure
• Consumption based planning (re-order point planning, forecast-based & Time-phased)
• Material requirement planning run configuration
• Material requirement planning evaluation tools
• Capacity planning master data components
• Capacity planning scheduling parameters
• Available capacity determination
• Capacity evaluation
Discrete Manufacturing / Production Orders
• Planned order structure
• Production order types
• Scheduling of production orders
• Production order components
• Production Resources & Tools (PRT's)
• Material staging and withdraw
• Production confirmation
• Goods movements
• Order settlement
• Master Data
• Planning Table
• Pull List material staging
• Master Data_______________________________________________________________________
• Bill of material
• Classification of material
• Creation of characteristic & Class
• Assignment of characteristic & Class to materials
Engineering Change Management
• Creation of change master
• Revision Number
Reporting & Tools
• Production planning reporting
• Material requirement planning reporting
• Maintenance of master data using mass change functions
• Variant configuration
Overview of ABAP
• Introduction of LSMW & BDC
• Introduction of Tables
Interview Question & Preparation